« Home | Mmmm... my favorite! » | American Idol in the Air » | Can't Fight the Moonlight » | More Free Stuff » | Coupon Hunt » | Moving On.. but where to? » | Some Laboring on Labor Day » | Blog-Light on Buzzville » | Blog-Lights » | Project Wallpaper - Take 2 »

Wedding, Football, and Birthday

There is a going to be a lot of celebrating this weekend!

First, tomorrow afternoon Nicki and Todd are getting married! Yeah!! Nicki has been a very patient girl and waited a long time for this, so we are thrilled to pieces for them!

Second, the NFL season started yesterday! I'm excited! I love football season for lots of reasons! 1. The Packers 2. Love watching the Vikings never quite measuring up (I know a bit vindictive, but I'm a Packer fan living in MN and I've been mis-treated several times!) 3. I love to have people over for games, because I love food that goes well with football!

And third, we have Jana's 3rd birthday party on Sunday! It is also Jana's mom's birthday tomorrow!

Lots to celebrate!