« Home | Weekly Asides » | Discounts on Magazines !! » | Extra Pennies Adding Up » | Pepper Jelly Glazed Chicken » | Remember When... » | Proof that I Talk Mostly "Normal" » | County Rooaadd » | Inspired to Downsize?? » | Talladega Nights and Madison in the Morning » | Swedish Fish »

Project Wallpaper - Take 1

This morning I started on the wallpaper project. I took down the wallpaper in the foyer and the paper leading down the steps. It wasn't that bad. Just sort of tedious. I bought a steamer last year in preparation for the wallpaper event, but today was the first time I used it. It works really well, but it gets things wet, so I'm nervous as how it'll work when we're taking wallpaper down in a carpeted room.

But so much better! I even got whole big strips down. Do you think I should email the lady who took the matching drapes and see if she wants the wallpaper to match?

I'll post before and after pictures once I'm to the after. Right now I'm at the in between. I'm stopping for today, because I want Chad to help me and he's not home today.

I'm so glad you roamed into my blog! Your blog is what I mean by PERSONAL finance. I love reading what others are doing!

And I really like your idea on found money - transferring it over. I'll start doing that.

I have a Clorox wetjet (or whatever the clorox version is called) but I haven't used it in ages because I hate having to buy the stupid refills. So I'll be working on that, too. And what to use for refill cleaning solutions. It gets so expensive!

The shoes...I like the lower heeled ones, only because they look nice, look super-comfortable, and I'm already tall enough (and big enough) that the heels on the other one would kill me! lmao!

Good luck on the wallpaper - the lady we bought our home from was wallpaper crazy - just about every room. No, wait...yep, every room. Not the hallway. So...it sits and waits for me to get my butt in gear and jump in to take it off. The wallpaper, that is. :)

Have a fun Sunday - thanks for dropping by!

Post a Comment