« Home | Up To Here in Chocolate » | 3-2-1 Contact » | Book Club Recap » | Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cake » | 37 Years » | Blueberry Zucchini Muffins » | Over-Reacting - The Conclusion » | Am I Over-reacting? » | Project Wallpaper - Take 1 » | Weekly Asides »

Orange Account

Anyone out there have an ING Direct Savings account?
We are looking to beat our current 0.75% interest rate.
I know they have referral bonus programs. If you want to refer me, drop me an email.

And if you have any reviews about their service, I'd love to hear that too!

Hey Jane,

I sent you a referral from ING.

-d

ING kicks ass. They have this new login process where you get to pick a picture and name it. And that kicks ass, too. Chase doesn't do that, now do they? And Chase's interest rates suck.

I've had ING for about a year now. Pretty good, but Emigrant Direct actually has better rates.

https://www.emigrantdirect.com/EmigrantDirectWeb/index.jsp

Zach

Post a Comment