« Home | Blueberry Zucchini Muffins » | Over-Reacting - The Conclusion » | Am I Over-reacting? » | Project Wallpaper - Take 1 » | Weekly Asides » | Discounts on Magazines !! » | Extra Pennies Adding Up » | Pepper Jelly Glazed Chicken » | Remember When... » | Proof that I Talk Mostly "Normal" »

37 Years

Sesame Street is starting it's 37th season today. That's amazing! I didn't grow up watching Sesame Street daily (we only got CBS at home, so I watched Captain Kangaroo), but I loved watching SS at my grandpa's house or my friend's.

In honor of the anniversary, the Lovely Miss Davis is asking parents to post what music, tv, etc from their childhood that they will share with their children. I'm not a parent, but I am an aunt! And I bought my nephew and niece the CD and DVD of Free To Be, You and Me, starring Marlo Thomas, Alan Alda, Carol Channing, and many more. It was my favorite. I never had the video, but loved the record. So funny, and great lessons in stereo-typing.