« Home | Book Club Recap » | Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cake » | 37 Years » | Blueberry Zucchini Muffins » | Over-Reacting - The Conclusion » | Am I Over-reacting? » | Project Wallpaper - Take 1 » | Weekly Asides » | Discounts on Magazines !! » | Extra Pennies Adding Up »

3-2-1 Contact

My eyes were especially dry on Tuesday evening. However, I didn't give it much thought. At least not until I went to take out my contact and I couldn't find it. Now I have previously lost a contact right out of my eye and not noticed. My eyesight is actually pretty strong in one eye (I only wear one contact), and I won't really notice that I need glasses until I'm reading a book or a computer screen.

So on Tuesday when I couldn't find my contact in my eye, I chalked it up to a loss (they're disposable). I also decided to wear my glasses on Wednesday, because I was tired and my eyes had been so dry on Tuesday. Then this morning, in the shower, it felt like I had an eyelash in my eye. When I got out, I tried to rub it around to get the eyelash out. But nope, it wasn't an eyelash. It was my contact - folded up and hiding in the upper inner corner of my eye. Not good.

So instead of falling out of my eye, it got stuck behind my eyelid for 2 nights and a day! Needless to say, I sported my glasses again today. And probably will tomorrow too. I'm sure I will go back to my contact, but I want to give my eye a few days relax without it.

Anyone have any advice for my dry eyes? Besides making me cry?