« Home | The Weekend Pace » | Fresh Peach Ice Cream » | Box Tops » | Poll: Twix vs. Kit Kat » | Eating Right on the Road » | Happy Anniversary!! » | Saturday » | Roasted Pepper Salad with Salsa Vinaigrette » | Chicken Enchiladas » | Soooo Pretty »

My Favorite Soap

I have recently (the last 6 months or so) discovered a new favorite bath (liquid) soap. Ivory Body Wash. I like it because:


  • it doesn't leave residue in my bathtub, like other brands
  • it smells good
  • it's relatively inexpensive ($3.99 a bottle at Target or Byerly's)

The problem is now I can't find it at either place now. So I was excited when I discovered it in Amazon.com's new "grocery aisle". Even though I would have had to buy 6 bottles, I wouldn't have had to worry about where I would find it next! But now it's gone from their website too!