« Home | Mid-Summer Vacation » | Will & Grace - Season 1 » | Get in on this Offer! » | Holiday Weekend – Love & Dislike (Nothing to Hate ... » | It's Not Too Late » | Happy 4th of July!!! » | The Only Prescription is More Cowbell! » | Hostas » | Cleaning Out the Pantry - An Attempt to Organize » | Never enough time »

Flickr

Yesterday I realized that I could probably find a photo pertaining to almost anything at flickr.com.

Today my point being... I have a headache. Here's just a touch of the 3415 photos relevant to the word "headache" on flickr.

Unfortunately, I don't know much about copyright laws, so there are just links...

If they say "All Rights Reserved" but then they allow you to download the full picture, is that weird??? because there are options about whether you decide to reserve the rights, and also options about whether you can download the actual .jpg.... so I don't get it.