« Home | Happy Anniversary!! » | Saturday » | Roasted Pepper Salad with Salsa Vinaigrette » | Chicken Enchiladas » | Soooo Pretty » | Rescue Me » | Moving On? Is it a good idea? » | Jake's Meatloaf » | Wonderful Margaritas » | Boat Outing »

Eating Right on the Road

Since I've been traveling a lot for work, I've had a tough time maintaining my weight. An extra 5 lbs is tough to deal with when you're options are "eating out, eating out, or not eating". So this week, I am concentrating on getting 2 servings of milk each day and 5-a-day. Yesterday I got all of my 5 in, before dinner as I chose a banana over Chex Mix at the hotel's "happy hour". I know strange choice. Even more strange that I drank a beer afterwards... yeah, sounds disgusting, however at the time it didn't seem so strange.

Unfortunately, "Go-Lives" are always teaming with other bad (but oh so good) treats.

I did get up and walk again this morning. Got through Chapter 4 of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, so that's a win. Wish me luck the rest of the week.