« Home | Poll: Twix vs. Kit Kat » | Eating Right on the Road » | Happy Anniversary!! » | Saturday » | Roasted Pepper Salad with Salsa Vinaigrette » | Chicken Enchiladas » | Soooo Pretty » | Rescue Me » | Moving On? Is it a good idea? » | Jake's Meatloaf »

Box Tops

I just recently realized that Kleenex tissue, Viva paper towels, and Cottenelle toilet paper (all Kleenex brands) have the Box Tops coupons on them. According to their website, you'll find them on Ziploc brand bags and containers as well.

Although I usually buy my groceries by cost or preference and not whether they have a Box Top coupon, I do save them for my nephew. And it just so happens that is our preferred tissue, paper towel, and toilet paper, so it works out. Just wanted to give the heads up to any of you that may collect them, so you don't accidentally throw them away.