« Home | Butterscotch Cashew Scotchies » | Happenings Coupon Trade » | Craiglist - Something For Everyone! » | Lousy Luck » | The Take Home Chef » | Short, But Sweet » | Fear Factor - Reality Stars » | Baby » | A Wedding In December » | Movies »

Never enough time

Today I was going to clean windows, but then I decided my time was better spent mowing the lawn, and cleaning up the kitchen. However, now I have to figure out when to wash windows.

I also measured our landscaping for how much mulch we will need, because we have some really bare spots. It's a LOT! So now I have to get that organized, as well as find someone to seal our deck and seal our driveway... House maintenance can be so overwhelming some time!

I hear ya sista on the house maintenance. Luckily in this house I have NO LAWN!!

Post a Comment