« Home | Happy Birthday to Drew!! » | Calm House » | Get Out The Birkenstocks » | 9-1-1 » | Gratitude » | Home Sweet Home » | Love & Hate - Take 1 » | Results » | Memorial Day Weekend » | Chicago »

Movies

Saturday night, Anne and I went to see Kinky Boots. I hadn't heard of it until she suggested it. It was cute. Probably most definitely a chick flick. Chad was glad that he doesn't have to sit through it. :) And it was fun to see and spend time with Anne!

Last night, after Chad got back from Madison, we went to The Break-Up. I really enjoyed it. I think Chad did too, although he doesn't know if he'll ever want to watch it again. I told him it was an object lesson, and I don't think he liked that. But I think why it was so funny was that I know so many couples that have the same arguments they had in the movie. Like, "I want you to want to do the dishes". Very funny!