« Home | Results » | Memorial Day Weekend » | Chicago » | Night » | Fixed It » | Template... » | Finales » | Goodnight Nobody » | Contestants » | Spring Yard »

Love & Hate - Take 1

Borrowing this format from Love Is Blonde -

LOVE - Being Home. Driving My Own Car, my TiVo, and clean laundry.

HATE - That my husband went golfing and now is out with the guys on my first day home in 2 weeks! And also the housework/chores that need to be done, because we've both been gone.

LOVE - Chad's friends' significant others, baby showers, and Jenny T. who included me on the evite for a party, so I didn't hear about it the day before.

HATE - Hate being surprised by news I should have heard from Chad weeks ago... (i.e. Molly and Rod, but mostly Molly, are pregnant)

LOVE - My new haircut and highlights.

HATE - the amount of "product" my stylist uses.

LOVE - These gorgeous warm June days!

HATE - My flowers withered up while I was gone.

LOVE - I will be home for awhile to hopefully revive them!

love: that you borrowed love/hate. It's been awhile since I did one so thanks for taking over this time :)

hate: that I have to go to work tomorrow. another weekend please?

love: I am going to Mexico on Friday!

Post a Comment