« Home | Home Sweet Home » | Love & Hate - Take 1 » | Results » | Memorial Day Weekend » | Chicago » | Night » | Fixed It » | Template... » | Finales » | Goodnight Nobody »

Gratitude

Today, I started a gratitude journal/blog. Yesterday I took the afternoon off to kind of settle myself down. Being home this week has been kind of an adjustment, and I'm feeling unsettled because there is SOOO much to do. I feel like the house is a mess, and I want to get back into a routine, and it's tough knowing that there is more time away coming up later this summer.

And I can get really stressed out over stuff like that, even if it's simple stuff like not having time to wash windows... but I am trying to remind myself that I am really very blessed, so I started this online journal/blog (http://being-thankful.blogspot.com/) to remind myself (and others) that I (and most of us) don't have it that bad and I can't sweat all the bad stuff all the time when I really have a lot to be thankful for.