« Home | Lousy Luck » | The Take Home Chef » | Short, But Sweet » | Fear Factor - Reality Stars » | Baby » | A Wedding In December » | Movies » | Happy Birthday to Drew!! » | Calm House » | Get Out The Birkenstocks »

Craiglist - Something For Everyone!

Every time I do something with Craigslist, either posted or bought, but mostly posted, I've had success. It is unbelievable! Last night I posted my drapes that I took down in the living room. They are custom to our house, but just don't match or our stuff or really my taste, BUT they are somebodies, because in the last 12 hours, I have gotten 28 responses from people who want them! It's crazy! Guess I should have asked for money for them! Oh well. Hindsight!

my friend boda got rid of 60 paper bags on craigslist once: w/multiple requests!

Post a Comment