« Home | Never enough time » | Butterscotch Cashew Scotchies » | Happenings Coupon Trade » | Craiglist - Something For Everyone! » | Lousy Luck » | The Take Home Chef » | Short, But Sweet » | Fear Factor - Reality Stars » | Baby » | A Wedding In December »

Cleaning Out the Pantry - An Attempt to Organize


Our pantry is a mess. Mostly just a lot of stuff in it, but yet I always seem to be going to the grocery store to buy stuff. I think this weekend I need to inventory it. And then once I'm going to do that I'm going to try and incorporate one thing from the pantry into each meal. Whether it's using up a box of pasta in a made-up hotdish, or having canned peaches in my lunch. We're coming up on the 1 year anniversary of moving into our house, so now I want to think about what I've acquired and why I'm holding on to it!!!

P.S. That's not my pantry in the picture... But not far from it!