« Home | Chicago » | Night » | Fixed It » | Template... » | Finales » | Goodnight Nobody » | Contestants » | Spring Yard » | Spring! » | The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time »

Memorial Day Weekend

I had a very fun-filled long weekend.

On Friday, I took off work early with my co-worker Suzy and headed to Chicago. We went to the Cubs game. They managed to lose to the Braves in the 9th inning, but the Old Style Light still tasted good with our hotdogs!

After the game, Suzy and I hung out a little longer and then I rode the 'L' to Karin's. Saturday morning, Karin and I got up early and headed to Soldier's Field for our 10 mile race. And we finished in less than 2 hours, maybe not our best run, but we finished!

Saturday afternoon, we took naps and then grilled out and hung out at home.

Sunday Karin, Gabe, and I went to brunch and then to Lincoln Park Zoo. It was very HOT!! But fun! Saturday night we ate more brats :) and then went to Target.

Monday morning, Karin and I got up and headed to brunch again. And then back to Target where I picked up a swimsuit before heading over to my aunt Marilyn's on the 'L'. We didn't go to the pool, just spent the afternoon in her air conditioned apartment and then went out to dinner.

Again I turned in early, as Suzy was picking me up at 6, so we could be back in Waukesha early this morning.

It was a great weekend, but I am very much looking forward to being home next weekend with Chad!

Crazy. I was in Chicago Mem weekend too. Weather was nice. I was visiting my sister.

Zach

Post a Comment