« Home | Contestants » | Spring Yard » | Spring! » | The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time » | Seven-Layer Southwestern Salad » | Waiting: The True Confessions of a Waitress » | Week 5? » | Happy To Be Home » | Minnesota... » | Weekend at the Beach (and Mall) »

Goodnight Nobody

I started reading Goodnight Nobody, by Jennifer Weiner, last month, but it was due (without a renew option) before I was able to get around to finishing it. So I waited a few weeks for it to go on sale in paperback, so I could finish it.

I really enjoyed it. It is very different than Jennifer Weiner's other books, but still good. It's a mystery, a murder mystery actually. Although it's not a "scary" book, just an interesting book about a suburban mother who wants to solve a murder of a fellow "mommy". I really enjoyed the book a lot and if you enjoy her other books, you will enjoy this even though it has a different feel, especially initially, but it's a pleasant difference.