« Home | Goodnight Nobody » | Contestants » | Spring Yard » | Spring! » | The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time » | Seven-Layer Southwestern Salad » | Waiting: The True Confessions of a Waitress » | Week 5? » | Happy To Be Home » | Minnesota... »

Finales

So I lied about reading right away... well not lied, so much, as I will read, but I'm blogging first :) I've maybe been ignoring my blog lately :)

But have season finale's always been such cliff-hangers? I feel like this season I was just left hanging!

Besides Will & Grace, which ended completely, Survivor and AI (reality TV doesn't count) my shows totally didn't "finalize" anything!

FIRST - The Office - Pam and Jim kissed. Chad nor I saw that coming!!! Will she leave Roy?

SECOND - Grey's Anatomy - who will she choose Chris O'Donnell or Patrick Dempsey??

THIRD - er - Luka is still trapped in that room, and Abby collapsed. How come nothing exciting happened until the last 15 minutes of the show?

FOURTH - How I Met Your Mother - What is the story with Lily and Marshall? Did they break up?

And Even The New Adventures of the Old Christine, which I watch occasionally, kind of left the question of the direction of the characters relationships hanging.

oi... UNfortunately, I have a feeling summer will fly by and I'll find out what happens...