« Home | Stand Up - Part 2 » | Stand Up » | Crockpot French Dip » | Lazy Blogger » | Looking for your Refund??? » | "Reality TV" Bites » | Ultimate Chicken Fingers » | Hunger » | Tired » | Grey's Anatomy »

Star Struck

So I am not what you might consider "star struck". I just don't spend much time keeping up on who's who of Hollywood. I hear names. I know they're actors or actresses... a lot of time I can't put a face with a name or even a movie with a name. What I learn is often in a waiting room somewhere when People is easy to pick up. So when I got "A Walk To Remember" in the mail (Netflix), I knew who Mandy Moore was and I had heard of Shane West, but I was pleasantly surprised shortly into the movie that Shane West was the cute doctor from ER. So now I have a whole new appreciation for cute Dr Ray on ER, not that I didn't appreciate him after the last episode when he admitted to having feelings for Neela!