« Home | Ultimate Chicken Fingers » | Hunger » | Tired » | Grey's Anatomy » | Things I Learned This Weekend » | Peach-Blueberry Cobbler » | The More You Know » | Pineapple » | Every Season » | Beef Noodle Casserole with Cheddar-Crumb Topping »

"Reality TV" Bites

Oh yes, I'm still a fan of reality TV shows... at least some of them... But man, I don't know how many seasons of Survivor that I've watched where these people are in alliances with people who they don't stand a chance with, and they never realize until it's too late!!! Grr... drives me nuts!

And American Idol??!!! What is going on??! I mean I don't know if Mandisa should have won it all, but whoa!!! does anyone notice that Bucky is still in it!??? And did anyone understand him on Tuesday when he was singing? I mean Kenny Rogers told him to enunciate, but I still couldn't understand him most of the time... I hope he is not the Scott Savol of this season... I was happy to see Elliott safe. I really like him. I liked Mandisa too, but she'll do alright without the competition.. it's just so messed up.

That's all I have to say about that! Time for The Office!!!!!