« Home | Easter Weekend » | Star Struck » | Stand Up - Part 2 » | Stand Up » | Crockpot French Dip » | Lazy Blogger » | Looking for your Refund??? » | "Reality TV" Bites » | Ultimate Chicken Fingers » | Hunger »

Race For The Cure

It's Spring!! Even though I'm enjoying Spring on the West Coast right now, I am still going to be home to do the Race For the Cure with my mom (a 5 1/2 year survivor!) and am raising money for this very important cause and I'm asking you to help by making a contribution! I would really like to raise $500. Remember your donation is tax deductible, and if you have a corporate match from your job that will count too! You can use the link in this email to donate online quickly & securely. You will receive email confirmation of your donation and I will be notified as soon as you make your donation. I thank you in advance for your support, and really appreciate your generosity!! http://www.active.com/donate/komentc/JaneMyers

As you know this is a cause that affects so many people, and every year I know more and more people who are affected, so everything we can do to help fund this cause hopefully, the sooner we'll find a cure!Please forward this email to as many people as you can to encourage them to donate as well!

Also if you wish to walk with my mom and I, we would love to have you join us! You can sign up at www.racecure.org

i donated in your mom's name... :)

sorry it wasn't more. have fun!

Post a Comment