« Home | Eating Style » | Pasta With Lentil Sauce » | Weekend Review » | Pope Joan » | Jemima J.: A Novel about Ugly Ducklings and Swans » | Mexican Casserole » | Happy Birthday Anne! » | Project #2 Finished! » | Fountain Diet Coke - I Knew I Wasn't Crazy!! » | Small World »

Turkey Sausage Fajitas

This is as easy as they get! And the delicious factor is amazing! Chad said they are as delicious if not more delicious than any other fajita recipe I have tried before. This also comes from my Weight Watchers’ Stir It Up Super Skillet Cookbook. I topped the fajitas with cheese, which I know you don't all enjoy... Without the cheese though each fajita is only 4 points!!!

Turkey Sausage Fajitas
From Weight Watchers’ Stir It Up Super Skillet Cookbook, p. 123

Serves 4

1 tsp canola oil
½ pound Italian Turkey sausage, cut into ½” thick slices
2 green bell peppers, seeded and sliced
1 large onion, thinly sliced
4 (8”) low fat flour tortillas, warmed (I used whole wheat)

1. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook, stirring frequently, until browned, about 5 minutes. Add the bell peppers and onion; cook, covered, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
2. Spoon the sausage mixture down the center of each tortilla and roll the tortilla up around the filling.