« Home | Hoisin Pork Stir-Fry » | Candied Popcorn » | Macaroni and Cheddar Cheese » | Six Weeks at Home Starting Now! » | Super Full » | Short Day » | The Undomestic Goddess » | Home Today, Gone Tomorrow » | Ten Top Trivia Tips about Jane » | National Air and Space Museum »

Recipe Recipe Recipe

Sorry for the delay and my absence. I've been busy enjoying my time at home, I guess!

Definitely check out my recipe updates!

What else is new... running. Chad and I have both been treadmilling at the gym. Yesterday I did 25 minutes at 10 minute mile pace... with random hills! Quite the good workout. Chad has been doing around 6 miles each time he's there, and he comes back completely gross, but it's good for him... I just have to keep up on the laundry better!

Did I tell you that I'm home for 6 weeks? It's weird going in to the office, but there is plenty to keep me busy, so I'm enjoying it!