« Home | Mexican Casserole » | Happy Birthday Anne! » | Project #2 Finished! » | Fountain Diet Coke - I Knew I Wasn't Crazy!! » | Small World » | Sewing Project #2 » | All Is Not Lost » | The Mermaid Chair » | Polynesian Pineapple Chicken » | "Limp Brisket" Chili »

Jemima J.: A Novel about Ugly Ducklings and Swans


I finished reading Jemima J.: A Novel about Ugly Ducklings and Swans, by Jane Green last night. It was another good book from her. I got really into it and even though I was really tired yesterday, I put in some good time just to finish it, because I was waiting for the happy ending. I've really enjoyed everything by Jane Green that I've read so far! Good Chick Lit... I keep saying I have to get past that, and I have one from the library right now! Unfortunately it's not next up, because my next book has only a 2 week check out period, because it's in demand!