« Home | Birthday Girl! » | Pilates BodyCircles » | America Got it Wrong! » | Southwestern Skillet Macaroni and Cheese » | Recipe Recipe Recipe » | Hoisin Pork Stir-Fry » | Candied Popcorn » | Macaroni and Cheddar Cheese » | Six Weeks at Home Starting Now! » | Super Full »

Chili Preparation

I am getting ready for the Chili Cookoff tonight at Chad's friend Wandell's. Two years ago our chili took first place. Last year I was out of town for a girls' weekend and left Chad with ingredients, instructions, and a crockpot. So this year I've been researching and today I'm working on a recipe I've compiled from other recipes and hopefully I can re-capture my title!

We do have to come up with a name for the chili that can't elude to who we are, since voting is done anonymously... Maybe after it's finished and I've tasted it, I'll know...

Tomorrow if it's a success I'll type up how I did it, but not yet, as there may be spies!!!