« Home | Review of Baked Turkey and Jack Cheese Chimichanga... » | Baked Turkey and Jack Cheese Chimichangas » | Just Trying to Keep Moving » | Good TV! » | In Her Shoes » | Home Again » | Back in Virginia » | Slow Cooker Chicken-Barley Stew » | Lucy Sullivan Is Getting Married » | Classic Chicken Panini »

Travel Time

I'm back in Virginia. Short week with a lot of work... so it'll be good...

I'm camped out in front of American Idol right now. :) I don't know if I knew it was the start of the 3 nights a week... that's going to be tough with Survivor on Thursdays! At least when I'm at home there is TiVo!

I just finished my new Pilates dvd: 30 Minute Quick Start - Pilates for Weight Loss
Very similar to my old video, but more updated... same instructor. but I like this one much better...

And Jennie- I do think the chimichangas will be good without the dairy products. And you could always just top the chimichangas if some people wanted cheese or sour cream...

That's it.. off to watch the girls perform!