« Home | The Undomestic Goddess » | Home Today, Gone Tomorrow » | Ten Top Trivia Tips about Jane » | National Air and Space Museum » | Travel Time » | Review of Baked Turkey and Jack Cheese Chimichanga... » | Baked Turkey and Jack Cheese Chimichangas » | Just Trying to Keep Moving » | Good TV! » | In Her Shoes »

Short Day

I have a lot I want to do today, in a small amount of time, as I have to leave for the airport at 5 today. I still have to get to the gym and hem some pants, finish laundry and pack. But I have already made some cookies (to take with today). I tested out the Nestle Toll House recipe with Splenda and Splenda brown sugar. They didn't flatten as well, and taste a little lighter (not so chewy) but still good. I also said goodbye to Karin and Jackson. They visited yesterday and spent the night.

Yesterday Karin ran some errands with me (the library and Byerly's) and then we watched some Oprah and What Not To Wear that had Tivo'd during the week. Last night we watched Sideways. I fell asleep, but I had seen it before so I know it was a good movie! It was nice seeing Karin, we are always good at just doing whatever when we hang out and it's very relaxing! All in all even though it is short it has been a very good weekend!