« Home | Good TV! » | In Her Shoes » | Home Again » | Back in Virginia » | Slow Cooker Chicken-Barley Stew » | Lucy Sullivan Is Getting Married » | Classic Chicken Panini » | My Google » | Last Night at the Hampton Inn » | Day #3 --- A Long One »

Just Trying to Keep Moving

I am so sleepy right now, but I do not want to take a nap as I have a plane to catch at 6 am tomorrow. Which I realized earlier means I need to leave home at 4:30 AM!

I ran some errands this morning (aka shopping!) and got groceries for Chad to survive another week without me. I then made dinner which I froze half of (recipe to follow) And in a little while I am going to go get a haircut and color. And then I'll be home to pack for another 4 days! Hopefully I can get packed quickly and I'll have some time to spend with Chad before I have to go to bed.