« Home | Mexican Omelet » | Sloppy Jim's » | Serial Killer or Computer Geek? » | Books I've read in 2006 » | Girls' Night In » | Reading in the New Year » | Darling Clementine » | Stacy's Chocolate Chip Cake » | Rich Strawberry Frozen Yogurt » | Happy Birthday Melanie!! »

Weekends go too fast

This weekend is flying by! Friday night we went out to a birthday party and to catch up with the Peterson's one last time before they head back to Oregon. It was a good time. We went to the Chatterbox pub. Chad spent a good portion of his time there playing Nintendo... Double Dribble, Super Mario Brothers, and Duck Hunt. He had a good time. And I did too!

Yesterday we slept in and I went to the MOA to get a present for a baby shower I am going to today. I also found some cute shoes! I have a pair of shoes that I bought at TJMaxx last year for like $15, and they aren't leather and have super flat soles, so they're not always comfortable. But they're cute and I wear them a lot. I finally found a similar pair in leather with some support at DSW. I was pretty excited!

Last night Chad and I watched the Dukes of Hazzard (the movie). It was not great, but not nearly as bad as I had been expecting. Since it didn't get good reviews, I had zero expectations, so it was entertaining... although I will never watch it again most likely.

This morning we got up to go to church. We have found a nice church in Savage. It is called St. Mary Magdalene Lutheran church. I know, odd name for a church, but the congregation is small and friendly, and Pastor Paul does a great job.

I have a baby shower this afternoon in Maple Grove for my friend Carrie. Should be fun as I don't see these friends very often as they live in Maple Grove and Elk River.

Back to work tomorrow, I guess...