« Home | Books I've read in 2006 » | Girls' Night In » | Reading in the New Year » | Darling Clementine » | Stacy's Chocolate Chip Cake » | Rich Strawberry Frozen Yogurt » | Happy Birthday Melanie!! » | Cinnamony Apple Snack » | 2006 Recipes » | Happy New Year! »

Serial Killer or Computer Geek?

So someone forwarded this to me at work... very funny. I only got 5 out of 10.

Serial Killer or Computer Geek?

BY LOOKING AT A PICTURE OF A PERSON, YOU HAVE TO DECIDE IF HE IS A COMPUTER GEEK OR A SERIAL KILLER. GO WITH YOUR GUT FEELING AND CLICK ON YOUR CHOICE. YOUR SCORE WILL BE GIVEN AT THE END.
Are you good at reading faces?

I got 6/10, but it was purely by guessing. I guess that is what the whole game is anyway :-)

I got 8/10 I was pretty surprised. But I just guessed right away I didn't put to much thought into it.

Post a Comment