« Home | Stop! You are at the Right Blog!! » | Timber... » | Two Weeks Notice » | Baked Fish » | GRRrrrr.... » | Weekends go too fast » | Mexican Omelet » | Sloppy Jim's » | Serial Killer or Computer Geek? » | Books I've read in 2006 »

Oh The Places I'll Go...

I met with my new boss yesterday evening. I had to go in for a drug test, and to get some information on benefits too. But he gave me the temporary travel schedule for the next 9 months. Looks like I will be going to Virginia starting my 2nd week of work there. But other fun places on the schedule for me, include Riverside, CA (ironically where Oracle headquarters are) in April/May, Lake Geneva, WI (!) in July/August and a few others TBD. When he did ask if I had any preferences I did say Chicago area (so I can hang out with Karin) , and he said one of them is almost downtown Chicago (perfect), so fingers crossed!!