« Home | I was a true Socialite » | Today I Graduated » | Oh The Places I'll Go... » | Stop! You are at the Right Blog!! » | Timber... » | Two Weeks Notice » | Baked Fish » | GRRrrrr.... » | Weekends go too fast » | Mexican Omelet »

I am a Promoter

Results from an interesting Career Inventory test that I found while out blog surfing...
I'm not sure what is meant by orderliness.. I like orderliness, but I like doing lots of things and that takes precedence over orderliness a lot of the time :)
Just thought it was interesting as I'm in the process of switching jobs...
Career Inventory Test Results

Extroversion56%
Emotional Stability26%
Orderliness46%
Altruism56%
Inquisitiveness30%

You are a Promoter, possible professions include - real estate broker , chef, land developer, physical therapist, stock broker, news reporter, fire fighter, promoter, entrepreneur, pilot, budget analyst, insurance agent, management consultant, franchise owner, electrical engineer, aircraft mechanic, technical trainer, EEG technologist, radiological technician, emergency medical tech., corrections officer, flight attendant.

i am an administrator.....
no surprise there. my sister would tell you that i have bossed people around for a long time.

Post a Comment