« Home | Reading in the New Year » | Darling Clementine » | Stacy's Chocolate Chip Cake » | Rich Strawberry Frozen Yogurt » | Happy Birthday Melanie!! » | Cinnamony Apple Snack » | 2006 Recipes » | Happy New Year! » | 2005 In Review » | Movie Recommendations »

Girls' Night In


I just finished Girls' Night In. Steph gave me this book as a birthday present. And it was really fun to read. It is a collection of short stories by best selling female authors. Many of who I have read... a lot of "chick lit" It was really enjoyable and I am going to check out books by some I had not previously head of.

Hello, i love your blog it's so interesting! By the way i just wanted to tell you about this new book thats come out by these two Kuwaiti grls..its supposedly really funny. I thought you might be interested. You can buy it off of Amazon (it's called Driving Down the 101) ..seriously its a must! (it'll also give you something to talk about).

YOU HAVE TO READ IT! YOU WONT BE SORRY IT IS SERIOUSLY THE FUNNIEST BOOK YOU'LL EVER READ!

Post a Comment