« Home | 2006 Recipes » | Happy New Year! » | 2005 In Review » | Movie Recommendations » | Tagged » | Inflated Prices » | Prep » | Christmas Trifle » | Cranberry Meatballs » | Christmas »

Cinnamony Apple Snack

This weekend I went through magazines and recipes I had clipped previously and sorted them and purged ones that no longer interested me!

But here is one I found. Not sure where it came from originally. I had made a note that it was 3 points though. I made it for Chad last night without the frozen yogurt. The kitchen smelled great.

Cinnamony Apple Snack

1 apple, halved and cored (not peeled)
2 tsp brown sugar (I used Splenda brown sugar substitute)
cinnamon

Place halves in microwaveable bowl. Fill with brown sugar. Dash with cinnamon. Cover bowl with plastic wrap. Microwave for 2 1/2 minutes; remove bowl from oven. Serve each half with 1/2 cup frozen vanilla yogurt. Serves 2.