« Home | Note To Self » | Baked Potstickers with Sweet Asian Dipping Sauce » | First, Kelly Taylor, then David Silver, now Brando... » | Can't Type with Mittens » | Survivor Twist » | Easy Artichoke Melts » | Hair Guilt » | The Other Side of the Story » | Happy Birthday, Chad!!! » | TV Trivia »

Kashi

I don't know when I first tried Kashi products (waffles were my first), but I love them... Here are my favorites:



This is one I just tried yesterday. Organic Promise® Autumn Wheat™ cereal. Kind of like mini Shredded wheat, but with a lightly sweecinnamonin taste.




I also love Go Lean! Crunch. Very filling and again a little sweet, but not overbearingly sweet.



The Go Lean! Blueberry Waffles were the first I ever tried. Very good, especially with some turkey sausage links. Easy quick breakfast!



And for a quick snack, the Chewy Granola Bars Peanut Peanut Butter are the best. They are not too sweet, and taste like real (natural) peanut butter.

All come highly recommended. And I just wanted to share since I keep finding Kashi products that I really like!

PS. The oatmeal is good too!

Jane...I love the Go Lean Crunch in yogurt...also love the Good Friends cereal. My favorite waffles are Vans multi-grain belgian waffles, which are usually in the organic section of the store. YUMMM!!! Healthy waffles big on taste!

Post a Comment