« Home | Slacking » | Nestlé Toll House Swirled Milk Chocolate & Caramel... » | BODYFLOW » | Low Key Days » | Instant Banana Pudding » | Mum's the Word » | A Million Little Pieces » | Basic Not-So-Sweet Dough » | Anniversary » | A Week and A Half In Review »

Shoe Shopping

I highly recommend zappos.com for shoes. I have browsed there many times, but I finally bought a pair of shoes. They are Clarks so I knew they would fit. But it's a great website. They have free shipping, plus free return shipping if your purchase doesn't work out. PLUS they have a 110% price guarantee. So I found the shoes cheaper at amazon.com, so they gave me 110% of the difference! Pretty cool!

Check out my new cute shoes! I know pretty typical shoes for me... I love Mary Janes... they just seem to fit my wide feet!