« Home | Must Love Dogs » | Shoe Shopping » | Slacking » | Nestlé Toll House Swirled Milk Chocolate & Caramel... » | BODYFLOW » | Low Key Days » | Instant Banana Pudding » | Mum's the Word » | A Million Little Pieces » | Basic Not-So-Sweet Dough »

Mental Health

Today I took a mental health day... and I really needed it.

It was a very productive day. I did not watch any tv with the exception of turning on Days of Our Lives for 15 minutes while I ate lunch and I had Freddie on while I cleaned up the kitchen tonight. So I did watch some tv, but it was on the 13" tv, so that shouldn't count.

I also got some homework done and some emails written. Finished reading my book, talked to my mom, Steph, and Sarah on the phone.

So maybe it doesn't seem that productive, but it felt productive. I didn't nap or veg in front of the tv ALL day!