« Home | 29 Plus or Minus 3 » | Weekend Notes » | Cleaning Lady » | Mental Health » | Must Love Dogs » | Shoe Shopping » | Slacking » | Nestlé Toll House Swirled Milk Chocolate & Caramel... » | BODYFLOW » | Low Key Days »

Hormel Hunger Walk - Team DoubleJ


Because I believe hunger can affect anyone - and anyone can affect hunger - My mom and I will be walking in this year’s Hormel Hunger Walk. We are choosing to spend Thanksgiving morning raising critical dollars to help combat the rising need of food shelf and emergency meal assistance in Minnesota.

This year this walk is especially important. With Hurricane Katrina devastating many families in southern states, Minnesota food shelves pitched in and sent food and supplies to the many who needed it this past fall. This leaves the Minnesota shelves emptier than normal, but with still many hungry people to help!

You can help us reach this goal by making a donation online. Click on the link below and you will be taken to my personal donation page where you can make a secure online credit card donation.

For every one dollar I raise at this event, Minnesota's food banks can provide four meals to hungry Minnesotans. Please help me make a difference in my community. Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help us in our efforts to support Hunger Solutions on behalf of Minnesota's Second Harvest Food Bank. Your donations are tax deductible.

If you'd like to join us in the walk, follow the above link to the team homepage. To learn more about the walk go to www.hormelhungerwalk.org