« Home | Trouble » | The Benefits of Being a Latch-Key Kid » | Hormel Hunger Walk - Team DoubleJ » | 29 Plus or Minus 3 » | Weekend Notes » | Cleaning Lady » | Mental Health » | Must Love Dogs » | Shoe Shopping » | Slacking »

Ching Ching Chang

This weekend was very nice. Pretty low key, but fun.

Friday night, we had dinner at P.F. Chang's with the Romes and Rengstorfs. Fun time and really good food. I had a great drink. Asian Pear Mojito. YUMMMM... super light and refreshing.

Saturday I got up early and headed to the Y and then the grocery store. Chad went over to his brother's to watch the Gophers. I laid around and did some cleaning and made his favorite Banana Cream Supreme (remind me to post the recipe later when I'm at home). My parents and my brother's family came over that evening for dinner. My mom made her homemade deep dish pizza. It was super good. And we opened birthday presents. Chad and I got a ceiling fan for our bedroom from Mike, Melanie and the kids. The present also included installation, so that will be very nice when that is up!

Yesterday, I went shopping, and then came home and watched some various things on my TiVo. Just a nice relaxing weekend!