« Home | Celery Sprig » | Stuffed ... » | Holiday Music » | Handy Woman » | Peppermint Mocha » | Note To Self - Re: Vikings » | Ching Ching Chang » | Trouble » | The Benefits of Being a Latch-Key Kid » | Hormel Hunger Walk - Team DoubleJ »

Bathroom: Before and After


Here are the before and after pictures of our bathroom. It's an amazing difference. I didn't realize how much the wallpaper "overtook" the beautiful tile.


Plus we definitely notice the lack of anything on the walls! (That and the fact I cleaned up the "clutter"!)


The color is "Celery Sprig" by Behr. Great color, I knew it was perfect when I saw the sample at Home Depot.
The wallpaper came off pretty easily, but the walls weren't super smooth underneath, and I am not patient enough to work out every little thing, so I just painted. Another reason why we would like to hire professionals for the kitchen and living room/entryway.
I think all things considered though it is at least a 100% improvement.
You may have seen the pictures posted earlier. I was experimenting with flickr... but couldn't get the pictures posted in order... hmmm.. will have to work that out.