« Home | A New Season » | My Matchmaking... » | Figured something out... » | Blog Readers Beware!! » | Mouse Lefty » | Getting better MPG » | Out of Shape » | Jay's Jerk Chicken » | Packers... not a good start » | Beef Taco Mac »

Relaxing Evening at Home

Last week I started working earlier hours so I get home earlier and take a little time off my commute. The earlier hours also overlap with my co-workers in India, so none of us have to wait a full work day for a response.

But tonight was the first night I realized how much evening time it provides me! When I got home I took a 45 minute nap, then spent about 45 minutes typing up an assignment, then watched about 20 min of tv, made dinner, ate dinner, watched about 30 minutes of storm coverage and then another hour of tv! And now it's 8:30 and I'll have time to figure out what I will wear tomorrow and get to bed by 9, as I have been getting up at 5 am these days.

But that's a lot of stuff I got done. So far I am loving the new schedule!