« Home | Jay's Jerk Chicken » | Packers... not a good start » | Beef Taco Mac » | Our Seattle Trip » | Seattle » | What I learned in Economics 101 and Gas Prices... » | Just a Vacation Please » | Exercise Flashback » | Back To School » | Aug 24, 2005 »

Out of Shape

I am realizing how out of shape I have gotten this past year. I know I've lost a lot of weight, but my muscles are out of shape. I just did a 25 minute Pilates video. And I realized how tense I am. My muscles need to be stretched!!! All I did this summer was some walking with the occaisional bike ride or jog...

Now that the weather is changing I have to join a gym, or get back to something at home.. Yikes. I have also been experiencing a really sore back and neck. I'm going to try and switch to using the mouse on my left side at work to see if that forces a change in my posture... as massages get expensive!