« Home | My Matchmaking... » | Figured something out... » | Blog Readers Beware!! » | Mouse Lefty » | Getting better MPG » | Out of Shape » | Jay's Jerk Chicken » | Packers... not a good start » | Beef Taco Mac » | Our Seattle Trip »

A New Season

The premiere's started last week, and there are a lot this week.

I just watched the Series Premiere of How I Met Your Mother, and I'm not sure what I thought. It had the band geek girl from American Pie, and Neil Patrick Harris (aka Doogie Howser) And some good laughs. But it's narrated kind of like how The Wonder Years were. I will have to watch another episode...

Also been watching the Biggest Loser and Survivor (Can't believe it's the 11th season!) And I'm very excited for the premiere of The Office tomorrow!

I, too, watched "How I Met you Mother" and thought it was OK. But last night was the premiere of one of my all time favorite -- Arrested Development (FOX). It was entertaining, as usual. And the show that follows it, "Kitchen Confidential" (with one of the guys that used to be on Alias) was also quite good. Can I talk more about TV? I don't think so.
Karin

Post a Comment