« Home | The Good Life on the South Side » | Relaxing Evening at Home » | A New Season » | My Matchmaking... » | Figured something out... » | Blog Readers Beware!! » | Mouse Lefty » | Getting better MPG » | Out of Shape » | Jay's Jerk Chicken »

Baked Sauerkraut & Chops

I had some leftover sauerkraut and some pork chops. So I got an apple and made this. I liked it a lot! It's different, but good. And sauerkraut is ZERO points... I like the tang of sauerkraut and with the sweetness of apples and brown sugar... yummm...

I also halved the recipe...

Baked Sauerkraut & Chops

1 large can sauerkraut
2 apples, peeled, sliced
1/2 cup brown sugar
4 to 6 pork chops
salt


Mix sauerkraut, apples, and brown sugar well; place in large baking dish. Cover with pork chops. Salt to taste. Cover. Bake for 1 1/2 hours at 350°. Remove cover the last 15 minutes to brown.
Serves 4 to 6.