« Home | Exercise Flashback » | Back To School » | Aug 24, 2005 » | Shopping » | Peanut Pork Kebabs » | Orange-Walnut Salad » | Vroom Vroom » | Prizm to Corolla » | Hot Fudge Sundae Cake for Two » | It's Football Season! »

Just a Vacation Please

The days leading up to vacation always seem to be so exhausting and so much work. Everything was normal until Sunday night when I woke up at 11:00 to Chad hurling in the bathroom down the hall. So I knew I was going to be up for an hour or two until it passed, but it didn't seem to be passing, so instead of letting him wait it out (which hasn't worked before) I took him to the ER (and he let me without much arguing at all). But we didn't get home until 4:30, of course he felt much better and probably is recovering much quicker if he hadn't gone. However that set me off for missing work yesterday morning, and now I will have to mow the lawn as he is "recovering" tonight, so all is not super perfect... But the good news... tomorrow we leave for Seattle. We don't return until Monday night. Yeah!! Cannot wait! A vacation!