« Home | Back To School » | Aug 24, 2005 » | Shopping » | Peanut Pork Kebabs » | Orange-Walnut Salad » | Vroom Vroom » | Prizm to Corolla » | Hot Fudge Sundae Cake for Two » | It's Football Season! » | The group of us at the Prom. Picture Courtesy of ... »

Exercise Flashback

This morning I woke up wanting to exercise, but not wanting to just walk or run. So I dug out my rollerblades! I probably haven't rollerbladed since maybe the first year out of college? 6 maybe 7 years!

I walked over to the path, so I didn't have to cross the busy street. I did pretty well. Went around the pond 3 times and practiced stopping. There were some muscles I must have forgotten I had, because I could feel it right away. Hopefully they're the same muscles I would use for skiing this winter, now that we're so close to Buck Hill...