« Home | Babyville » | Maintenance » | Good Bye Baked Chips » | Kitchen Attack! » | Movie Review » | Our Porch » | Water Hog » | Drained » | Fourplay » | Lots Going On »

Formal Wear

So I'm anticipating the Awesome 80s Prom. Just got tickets this weekend, and there was that box of prom and bridesmaid dresses that hadn't been unpacked. So we just had a fashion show!

The cool part is that the ones from high school fit! (although the green velvet one, my favorite, was a little tight) And the ones from post high school were all too big. So now I know I will really never wear those bridesmaid dresses again!

If any of you need to borrow formal wear let me know. I have more than I know what to do with. I would love it if my mom would make a quilt out of them (hint hint, Mom!) but that will definitely have to wait until after I go to the Awesome 80s Prom next month!