« Home | Maintenance » | Good Bye Baked Chips » | Kitchen Attack! » | Movie Review » | Our Porch » | Water Hog » | Drained » | Fourplay » | Lots Going On » | Improvements... »

Babyville

First off, I'd like to say that this book was recommended and loaned to my by a friend, and I did not pick it out myself, so do not think my reading it is the result of my internal clock or any plans Chad and I may or may not have!!!

Now that I got my disclaimer out of the way :) ...



I just finished Babyville, by Jane Green. This is the 3rd book I've read by her this year. And another good, very enjoyable book! The book is about 3 woman, who are all connected in some way who all are experiencing life trying to conceive, being unexpectedly pregnant, and unexpectedly not enjoying motherhood as much as imagined. Good book. Well written, it was light and funny.

I'm back to one book at a time!