« Home | New Show » | Recovered from the weekend » | Geessh.. » | Day to ReCoup » | Exhausted in Orlando » | Bookends » | Patio Furniture » | Harold and Kumar » | Weight Loss » | Crash »

The Last Juror



Yesterday I finished reading The Last Juror, by John Grisham. It's been a long time since I have read one of his books (besides Skipping Christmas, which was sooo different). And I really enjoyed it. It wasn't hard to get into at all, and I really enjoyed the characters and story. It was hard to put down. It's divided into parts, and I felt like the portion of the plot in Part 1, was the whole book, until I got to the end of that part, and realized there was more. (Did that make sense?)

Anyway, very good. If you enjoy John Grisham, especially his earlier stuff, you will like this. Again if you want to borrow let me know, before I give it away!