« Home | The Answer is Yes » | Our House Listing » | Angel Dessert » | "Get In Shape Girl" Music » | Friday Night » | Finally! » | "Bald as a Ping Pong Ball" » | Good In Bed » | And We're Off... » | Spaghetti Sauce »

Grecian Pork Tenderloin

I made this recipe yesterday for Mother's Day. Very Good! I got the recipe from allrecipes.com. Here is the original version, as I had to do some editing because I didn't have enough limes.

Grecian Pork Tenderloin
Makes 6 servings.

1 cup fresh lime juice (4 limes)
1/2 cup olive oil
4 cloves garlic, sliced
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
4 tablespoons dried oregano
2 (1 pound) pork tenderloins

Place lime juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and oregano in a large resealable plastic bag. Shake sealed bag until ingredients are well mixed. Taste the marinade for tartness. If too tart, add a little more oil. Not enough zing, add more lime. The garlic and salt flavors should also be up front, yet not overpowering. Place tenderloins in the bag, seal, and turn to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 5 hours.
Preheat grill for medium heat.
Lightly oil the grill grate, and discard marinade. Grill tenderloins for 20 to 30 minutes, turning once, or to desired doneness.

When I do this again, I won't bother peeling and slicing the garlic, just put it in the garlic press. I'll probably get more flavor that way.